The kind of men the Timothy Pastoral Apprenticeship will seriously consider are those who:
- have strong Christian faith.
- have powerful interest in vocational ministry.
- have earned a four-year undergraduate degree. (In some cases this requirement may be waived at the discretion of the Directors)
- are able to relocate to his mentoring church’s community.
- are willing to serve at his mentoring church.
- resonate with the TPA’s convictions.
- prefer the likelihood of anonymity and lack of prestige in favor of doing front-lines ministry for the glory of Christ.
A prospective student may submit an application and references at any time. Upon review the applicant will either be turned down or a personal interview will be scheduled with the Directors and potential mentor church pastor and elders. After the interview, both the applicant and the Directors will spend time in prayer and fasting. The applicant will then be notified in writing of the admission decision. Upon acceptance he will be provided with a schedule and information about beginning at the start of the next trimester (January, May, or September).
REQUEST AN APPLICATION
Still interested? Please use the Contact form to request a current Catalog and/or application for admission.